Below are some beliefs that Ginter Park Baptist Church holds near and dear:
- We are a multi-generational church family committed to relevant Christian faith, addressing the tough questions of life in an open-minded fashion.
- We are a one-hundred-year-old congregation with youthful vigor and a great hope for the future.
- We are a diverse group. Our membership is seniors and young couples, single adults and generation-spanning families. We strive for unity, not uniformity.
- We hold as our common vision a focus on nurturing spiritual growth, cultivating consistent hospitality, and engaging in service and missions.
- We are distinctly Baptist, ecumenical in breadth and international in scope. In the free church tradition, we are not bound to any denominational creed.
- We extend a welcome to all persons to participate in the life of our church. As part of the Body of Christ in the world, we value diversity and inclusivity in our relationships.
- We actively support mission endeavors on the local, state, national, and global levels. We do so individually and corporately, with a variety of resources—time, energy, money.